Skins, Patterns, Float Value & Trading Terms
Crimson Web Guide
Very common: > 1 Web
Common: 2 Webs
Mid: 1 - 2 Huge Webs
Rare: 3 Webs
Most rare: < 3 Webs
Croma Doppler Guide
Very common (MYTHICAL): Phase 3
Common (MYTHICAL): Phase 1 & Phase 4
Mid (MYTHICAL): Phase 2
Rare (LEGENDARY): Ruby & Sapphire
Most rare (ANCIENT): Black Pearl
Phase 1 and Phase 2 are purple and pink mixed colors.
Phase 3 and Phase 4 are black and blue mixed colors (sometimes small green splash).
Ruby is a full red crystalized pattern.
Sapphire is a full blue crystalized pattern.
Black Pearl is a full black crystalized pattern.
Gamma Doppler Guide
Karambit Fade Guide
Very common: 80% purple / 20% pink
Common: 70% pink / 30% pink
Mid: 80% pink / 18% purple / 2% pink
Rare: 90% pink / 5% purple / 5% yellow
Most rare: 90% pink / 10% yellow
rechyyy ☆ PC Gaming ☆
Marble Fade Guide
Common: Tri color
Mid: Yellow & blue
Rare: Ice & fire
Float value is the exact "wear" value of a skin. It is used to determine if the skin is better or worse than the labled wear. The worst value is 1.00 and the best is 0.00.
|1.00 - 0.45||Battle Scarred|
|0.45 - 0.37||Well Worn|
|0.37 - 0.15||Field Tested|
|0.15 - 0.07||Minimal Wear|
|0.07 - 0.00||Factory New|
- FN - Factory New
- MW - Minimal Wear
- FT - Field-Tested
- WW - Well-Worn
- BS - Battle-Scarred
- H - Have
- W - Want
- BTA - Better than average
- WTA - Worse than average
- B/O (Buyout) - The asking price that someone would instantly trade their item for.
- C/O (Current Offer) - The best offer someone have received for their item.
- Quicksell - Selling an item for a price lower than the market price (cash or keys).
- Pure - Price in Keys.
- SS - Screenshot.
- Lowball - An offer lower than the actual value of the item.
- Highball - When a someone sets the price of the item higher than the actual value.
- Adds / Sweets - Added value to make a fair trade (skins or keys), equalizing the price.
- Downgrade - When someone have a high valued item that someone wants to split into more less valued items.
- Upgrade - When someone wants to get a higher valued item, for a less valued item + adds.
- Overpay - When someone want's more than the actual value. (because of split, paying in skins or just because)
- +rep - When someone gives/gets reputation.
- CH - Case Hardened
- Blue Gem - A Case Hardened knife with a lot of blue on it.
- CW - Crimson Web
- TT - Tiger Tooth
- Mirrored - Same pattern on both sides (Butterfly, Falchion and Huntsman are always mirrored).
- PS - Playside
- BS - Backside